skip to main content

Returning Students

Posted on: December 14th, 2017 by andrew

Students returning to school who have already submitted their Certificate of Eligibility, Statement of Understanding, Scholarship Award Information, and Curriculum are only required to submit a Term Approval Form and Schedule for each term following their initial term using benefits. Students will only need to turn in a Term Approval Form and Schedule each semester unless they change their major.

If a student changes their major, they must provide a new Curriculum, Term Approval Form, and Schedule. The Term Approval Form can be found in the “Required Documents for Certification” page.