Returning Students

Students returning to Ole Miss for another term who have submitted a Certificate of Eligibility, the signed first page of the Statement of Understanding, an approved curriculum, Student Information Sheet and any applicable scholarship letters only have to submit the following:

Term Approval Form


Download the Term Approval Form PDF

Changing your Major?

If a student using VA Educational Benefits changes their major, the student must provide a Change of Major Form, a Term Approval Form, new schedule, an approved curriculum for the new major, and new Student Information Sheet. ALL OF THESE FORMS MUST BE TYPED AND SIGNATURES MUST BE WRITTEN.

Download the Change of Major Form PDF

Download the Term Approval Form PDF

Download the Student Information Sheet PDF